(information provided by Trane.com)
And what should you know before your contact your local Certified Trane Comfort Specialist
Consider Your Home
Take a look at your home. How can Southwest Heating and Cooling and Trane work together with you to accommodate your comfort needs.
- Are your heating and air conditioning bills higher than average? Ask you neighbors.
- Are any of your systems loud or noisy
- Do you have a problem with humidity in the summer or dryness in the winter? Do you have wood floors?
- Do you have pets or any family members that have allergies or asthma.
- Do your cooking odors linger?
- Is your current heating system under warranty?
- Do you want a unit that is backyard safe?
- Is your current heating unit unattractive?
- Is your current furnace constantly turning off and on?
- Do you want more control managing your energy bills?
Southwest Heating and Cooling can help you get a better idea of what system will work for you and your family. Southwest Heating and Cooling takes into account many different factors when estimating your families heating needs.
Call Southwest Heating and Cooling today and we can offer you a free estimate. Call (303) 647-4190 today.
Make note of your current model, you can find this on the nameplate on the back of your unit.