It is time for service for your furnace, Denver, Colorado! Winter is setting in and you don’t want to be caught off guard with a broken furnace. Furnace repair in Denver Colorado can be costly so it is a good idea to routinely maintenance your furnace with a professional to avoid surprises in the long run, or when you need your heating the most. Routine service and upkeep prolong the life of your furnace.
In the event that you are looking to have furnace repair Denver, Colorado, it is a good idea to have a reliable company that is NATE-certified on hand. Southwest Heating and Cooling is a reliable HVAC company that is NATE-certified, with excellent customer satisfaction ratings for furnace repair Denver, Colorado.
In need of furnace repair Denver, Colorado? Here are some signs that you are may want to contact a qualified furnace repair specialist to answer questions or repair your furnace.
- Furnace will not turn on at all and you have already checked the pilot and it is on, your fuses and they are working and you have checked the thermostat first and they are not the problem.
- Pilot light won’t stay lit- you manually light the pilot light and it will light but does not stay lit for long.
- Furnace will light up and appear to work but will not actually kick on- everything appears to be working but you get no air.
- Furnace is not cycling through from start up to shut down via thermostat- you are needing to manually turn the furnace on and off
- Blower is constantly blowing and will not shut off when furnace is not working
- Furnace cycles on and off too frequently and the weather is not extremely cool
- Inconsistent heating
- Major swings in temperature
- Furnace puts out lukewarm air
- Water under furnace indicating a frozen coil
There are some troubleshooting ideas you can cover on your own before contacting a furnace repair Denver Colorado company. But when dealing with a furnace, never try to fix anything you do not have knowledge of on your own, without the advice of a professional. There are too many things with a furnace that can go wrong if you are not fully aware and educated on what you are doing.
In order to maintain a healthy furnace, replace your furnace filters once a month. Dust and debris can lead to many furnace issues over time, leading to needing furnace repair Denver, Colorado.