Since 1974 Southwest Heating has been installing and servicing air conditioning and heating units in Denver and surrounding areas. We guarantee our high-quality workmanship and are dedicated to the satisfaction of every customer. It is important for commercial buildings to have their rooftop units serviced on a quarterly basis. Rooftop HVAC preventative maintenance is important to your company. Southwest Heating and Cooling has a specialized team of commercial NATE-certified service technicians can assure that your buildings HVAC units are working properly.
Scope of work
Perform preventative maintenance on commercial property HVAC equipment.
PREVENTATIVE MAINTENANCE SERVICES
- Priority Service within 24 Hours
- Four Annual Visits Scheduled by Southwest
- Replace Filters
- Replace Belts
- Test System Start-Up
- Test Units for Proper Operation
- Lubricate as Necessary
- Clean Condensate Pans
- Gas and Carbon Test
- Visual Inspection of Heat Exchanger
- Test all Safeties and Components
- Additional Services will be Quoted At A Flat Rate with 10% Discount
- Any Additional Repairs Begin Upon Approval
For a free estimate, please contact us at (303) 791-2679 or fill out the form below and one of our commercial comfort consultants will contact you within 24 hours.