Southwest Heating and Cooling makers sure that our customers get the best quality and the best service!! On top of our best price points, we encourage our customers to find out if they qualify for rebates. We can help you in that process.
Xcel Energy Rebate: Equipment must meet the following requirements: Xcel Energy has set up a tier system in which the way equipment is rating on its energy efficiency. To qualify for all or a partial rebate from Xcel Energy, your system much meet or exceed the following requirements. We have all of the requirements laid out for you when you schedule a free in home estimates with one of our certified comfort specialist.
- Furnace Xcel Rebate High Efficiency: $120
- ECM Motor Xcel Rebate: $100
- A/C Ecel Rebate $100
- Tier 1: New: $0, Trade in: $500, Maximum rebate $500
- Seer 14.5/EER 12
- Tier 2: New: $350, Trade in: $500, Maximum rebate $850
- Seer 15/EER 12.5
- Tier 3: New: $500, Trade in: $500, Maximum rebate $1000
- seer 16/EER 13
- Tier 4: New: $650, Trade in: $500, Maximum rebate $1150
- seer 17/EER 13
Must be your primary residence.
Not all equipment combinations will qualify for the federal tax credit.
We will provide a Manufacturer Certification Statement for equipment installed and keep for your records.
$120 Xcel Energy Rebate Up to $1,000*
When you buy a new natural gas furnace or boiler system, you’ll save on the cost to heat your home. As much as half of the energy used in your home goes toward heating and cooling. Whether you’re replacing an old heating unit or building a new home, let our rebates help you reduce your cost of buying your energy efficient unit and help save our natural resources.
Eligible residential customers must purchase natural gas directly from Xcel Energy and live in Colorado. Rebate levels are subject to change without notice at any time. Certain restrictions may apply.
When you purchase a new Cooling System from Southwest Heating & Cooling you may be eligible to receive up to a $500 Rebate and an additional $500 Trade in for the Trade-In of your old Air Conditioner. Call for specific details.
Three Easy Steps
- Buy a new, qualifying furnace or boiler from Southwest Heating & Cooling.
- Get the Heating Rebate application from your Southwest Heating & Cooling technician. Make sure to attach your dated invoice.
- Complete and mail in the rebate application.