When searching for an HVAC specialist, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the options. When considering all of the possible choices, here are some questions you should ask both yourself and any potential HVAC expert before having them work on your home.
1. Are they a licensed contractor? Not only should the answer be yes, but do the research to ensure that they meet all of Colorado’s standards for operation and licensing. Maintaining a contractor’s license also involves a certain level of insurance that you should deem important.
2. Does anyone have a recommendation? Ask friends and family who they use and what their experiences have been like. Word of mouth goes a long way. We certainly rely on referrals here at Southwest Heating & Cooling and our customer service has kept people returning for both maintenance contracts and new business. Those you trust would not recommend a poor contractor, so ask around!
3. Does the business have references? Don’t hesitate to ask for references. Here at Southwest Heating & Cooling, our website has a page dedicated to Client Reviews. Read what our clients have to say about the service they’ve received. We pride ourselves on top notch customer service and attention to detail, but don’t just take it from us. See what our customers have to say!
4. Will they provide a consultation? Any HVAC specialist should want to examine your home prior to estimating any repair or new installation work. Let us set up a time for a consultation if you are unsure as to what type of system will be best for your home. Allow us to show you why we are the experts in our industry with a one-on-one consultation.
5. Will the estimates be detailed and appropriate? The last thing you want from a new HVAC contractor is a general estimate. Every situation is unique. We are happy to provide detailed estimates that offer a wide range of products to meet any budget. Contact us today to get started on your new system.
6. Are any special offers available for what I need? Asking about special offers is an important part of the process, especially if you are hoping to stick to a budget. Our site has a section dedicated to special offers. This will be updated throughout the year with any offers available that may save you some money on either a repair or new unit installation. Check back often for new offers!
Here at Southwest Heating & Cooling, you are the priority when it comes to repairs, new installations, or recommendations for modulating the air quality of your home. Do not hesitate to ask any questions when considering your options. We will put a plan together for your home that takes both budget and necessity in mind. Contact us today to discuss any special offers that may suit your home’s needs. We will gladly provide an estimate for repair or installation and would happily set up a time for a consultation. Let the experts at Southwest Heating & Cooling tend to your home’s climate control needs!