The Statue of Liberty has a Trane HVAC System, keeping its visitors warm and cool, and ensuring energy efficiency. Trane products are trusted in some of the greatest tourist attractions and our countries national monuments. It is critical that the equipment is durable, reliable, and energy efficient. They have chosen Trane.
More than half of all commercial buildings North American run on Trane equipment. Hospitals, food service, and manufacturing all run on Trane. Trane maintains their commitment to efficiency, reliability and durability.
In addition, Trane ensures that the air we breathe is clean. The Trane Clean Air Effects, takes bacteria, dust, and other impurities out of the air, better than any filter out there.
More and more people today are looking for a heating and cooling system that is not only trusted, but will stand the test of time.
Below is a list of tourist attractions that have a Trane System:
- Australian Stock Exchange, Melbourne, Australia
- The Entertainment Centre, Sydney, Australia
- GE Technology Center, Bangalore, India
- International Airport, Bangkok, Thailand
- Sea World, Orlando, Florida
- Skydome, Toronto, Canada
- Washington Monument, Washington, D.C.
- Saint Louis Arch, St. Louis, Missouri
- McCormick Place Convention Center, Chicago, Illinois
- World Trade Center, Beijing, China
When making a decision on what brand you want for your home and your family, think Trane, reliability, durability and energy efficiency.
Southwest Heating and Cooling is not only NATE-certified to install your next furnace and AC, but we are also a Trane Comfort Specialist, and Angie’s List 2012 Super Service award winner.