AC Service, Air Conditioning Service & Emergency Cooling ServiceCastle Pines, CO, Englewood, CO, Highlands Ranch, CO, Greenwood Village, CO, Littleton, CO & Centennial, CO
For both residential and commercial application in Littleton, CO and surrounding South Denver Metro areas, the cooling system plays a vital role. Increase value and return with regular, professional maintenance from Southwest Heating & Cooling. Our expertise extends to all styles, manufacturers, models, and ages of air conditioners, including heat pumps, high velocity, and ductless options.
Air Conditioner Maintenance You Can Trust In Littleton, CO and surrounding South Denver Metro areas
We provide meticulous procedures to combat malfunction, extend service life, lower sound levels, restore efficiency, and maximize capacity while promoting superior comfort, air quality, and dehumidification. We take every opportunity to reduce cost of operation and ownership.
How To Maintain Your AC Inbetween Servicings?
Keeping your air conditioner well maintained will not only save you money down the road, it’s very easy to do! Follow these steps to extend the life of your system:
- Turn off the power: It is dangerous to work around electricity so to play it safe, shut off the power before you begin.
- Remove any debris: Remove the fan cage from your unit. Using a screwdriver or a wrench remove the fasteners and lift the cage away from the top of the unit. Next with a vacuum or your hands remove the leaves or debris from the interior of your system.
- Clean your system’s fins: Remove the outer covers and use a brush on a shop vac to remove all the outside dirt. Then use a garden hose to remove any dirt from in between the covers. Be careful to never use a pressure washer as they can damage the fins.
- Straighten the fins: Using a butter knife carefully straighten the bent fins on your system.
- Clean the area around your system: When you’re done cleaning, replace the fan cage. Rake back any leaves or other debris away from the system.
- Change the filter: Your filter should be changed twice a year. You might need a screwdriver to turn the latch on the filter enclosure. Remove the old filter and install a new one. Make sure the air flow direction arrows on the filter match those on the unit. When complete close and latch the door.
- Turn the power back on – you’re all done!
Give our team a call for AC Tune-Up service from an expert team!
Southwest Heating & Cooling offers Maintenance Programs customized to your unique goals and equipment. Whether you prefer a one-year, two-year, or three-year agreement, our services are always convenient, quick, cost-effective, and never disruptive. When our NATE- and ACCA-certified technicians complete an ultimate tune-up of your heating system, you enjoy the further benefits of a 15% discount on repairs, no overtime fees, priority service, and 24/7 Emergency Assistance anywhere across Highlands Ranch, Littleton, Englewood, Lone Tree, Greenwood Village, Centennial, and Castle Pines, CO.
Your Local Air Conditioning Maintenance Program
One of the things we are most proud of is our Preferred Customer Service Maintenance Program. When you join our program, you become a priority customer, meaning you’re first in line when you have an emergency heating or AC repair need. There are no overtime charges for priority customers, and you save 15% on repairs as long as you’re a member.
We care about the community and ensuring our neighbors get the comfort they need to get through the most severe weather. Contact our friendly customer service representatives at (720) 689-0427 to schedule your next central AC service in Littleton, CO and surrounding South Denver Metro areas.
Emergency Cooling Service in Highlands Ranch, CO | Air Conditioning Service Lone Tree, CO | AC Service Englewood, CO