Water Heater Repair in Littleton, CO
Minor plumbing problems can quickly turn into major issues, and water heaters are no exception. If yours fails and you can’t wash dishes, do laundry, or take a hot shower, it will ruin the whole day!
Thankfully, the team at Southwest Heating & Cooling is here to provide the prompt, reliable, and efficient service you deserve. Click here or call now to schedule an appointment for water heater repair in Littleton, CO.
Water Heater Repair: It’s What We Do
Our team provides a range of residential and commercial plumbing services, with water heater repair in Littleton, CO being a specialty of ours. If your water heater is old, outdated, and in need of a reliable fix, we’re here to help. With same-day service and competitive prices, we strive to minimize the effects on your schedule and your wallet.
Our Water Heater Repair Services
At Southwest Heating & Cooling, we’re water heater experts. Our trained, licensed technicians offer services such as:
- Heating element replacement. While these parts are built to last, they do occasionally fail. Replacing the heating element is an affordable, quick way to solve the ‘no hot water’ problem.
- Valve repairs. Every water heater has a safety valve to prevent the buildup of excess pressure inside the tank. If it’s stuck closed or open, it may create a damaging leak or a dangerous situation. Keep your home and family safe by scheduling water heater valve repairs today.
- Burner replacement. Gas-fueled water heaters use burners and pilot lights to heat water. With time, these assemblies may become corroded, creating gas leaks and water temperature inconsistencies.
- System replacement. While we make every effort to repair an existing water heater, that’s not always an option. Today’s new water heaters are energy-efficient, making them a great option for budget-conscious property owners. If repairs aren’t enough, we can also provide the area’s fastest and most reliable water heater replacements.
If you need services that aren’t listed here, we can still help. Contact our team online or call us at (303) 791-2679 to discuss your water heater issues and schedule a conventional or tankless water heater repair visit from a licensed technician.
How to Tell When It’s Time for Water Heater Repair in Littleton, CO
If you’re like many property owners in the area, you won’t notice the declining condition of the water heater until it is too late. To minimize the need for costly and time-consuming repairs, focus on these warning signs.
- Fluctuating water temperatures. When water heater problems arise, they typically appear as rising and falling water temperatures. Fluctuations are often caused by mineral buildup around a water heater’s internal parts. Call us as soon as the problem appears, and we’ll get it fixed.
- Low water pressure. Mineral buildup also lowers a unit’s hot water pressure by blocking pipes. To get the hot water flowing again, we’ll perform water heater repair in Littleton, CO.
- Leaks. Of all the trouble signs we’ve listed, this is perhaps the most obvious—but that’s not always true. Most leaks start small, which makes it easy to disregard them until the damage has been done. That’s why regular water heater inspections and professional water heater repairs are so important; they allow us to spot minor annoyances before they turn into widespread and expensive issues.
- Cloudy, foul-smelling water. A water heater issue may manifest itself as changes in the smell and appearance of tap water. Again, the issue is caused by mineral deposits within the system, but water heater repairs can prevent additional damage.
- Strange noises. While all water heaters make some noise during normal operation, loud popping, banging, and rumbling noises are a cause for concern. Our water heater service technicians have the skills, tools, and experience to remove this bothersome buildup and fix your water heater.
- Rust in the water. If the water coming from your fixtures looks rusty or brown, the problem likely lies in the pipes. However, if the issue is confined to the building’s hot water taps, it’s time to schedule water heater repair. Inside the tank there’s a special part called a sacrificial anode, which can, when damaged, create rusty water. Our hot water heater repair team can replace the anode and help your water flow freely and clearly.
- Lukewarmness. Multiple factors can cause a building’s water heater to put out lukewarm water. For instance, changing the thermostat setting will have a noticeable effect. If it’s cold outside or your family’s usage patterns have changed, the unit may work slower than normal. If these issues aren’t a factor, however, it’s time to give us a call.
- The hot water runs out early. If there never seems to be enough hot water to go around, it’s a sign that something is wrong with the system’s burner or heating element. Don’t suffer through another shower with no hot water—call or click now to schedule repairs.
- It’s been over a year since the last maintenance visit. Water heaters, like other appliances and systems, need regular maintenance to ensure reliable function. If it has been more than a year since the last time the water heater was serviced, scheduling a maintenance appointment will be easier and less expensive than budgeting for major repairs.
If you’re wondering where to find the best water heater repair in Littleton, CO, your search is over. Call Southwest Heating & Cooling or fill out our form to request traditional or tankless water heater repair.
We’re Qualified to Do the Job
We exemplify numerous qualities, but we’re particularly proud of our water heater service proficiency and punctuality. We will show up on time, every time—and we’ll come with all the tools and parts needed to do hot water heater repairs right. Our technicians will treat your property with the utmost care and respect, and we will treat you like a member of the family.
Water Heater Not Working? Contact Us
With our local reputation and our focus on customer service and satisfaction, we are ready to fix your water heater quickly and reliably. If you’d like to book a yearly maintenance visit or if it’s time for water heater repair, we invite you to call our team today.