Sweepstakes Rules and Regulations
2022 SWEEPSTAKES RULES AND REGULATIONS
- By participating in this sweepstakes, participants agree to be bound by these rules.
- No purchase necessary
- Making a purchase from Southwest Heating & Cooling LLC (“SWHC”) will not increase your chances of winning.
- The chances of winning are determined by eligible entries received during the sweepstakes period.
- The prize for this sweepstakes will be a gift card with a value of $500
- There will be 5 winners
- Prizes are subject to the conditions, restrictions, expiration dates, requirements, and regulations noted on the prize certificates and applicable at the time of delivery and use. Prizes are not transferrable and will be awarded to the confirmed winner only. Prizes are not convertible to cash and must be accepted as awarded.
- Participants must be legal residents of Colorado and the identified service area of SWHC, which is the following cities: Littleton, Lone Tree, Highlands Ranch, Englewood, Centennial, Greenwood Village, Castle Pines, Morrison, Lakewood, Evergreen, Parker, Castle Rock, or Sedalia.
- Participants must provide their name and a valid email address and/or phone number.
- Participants must be eighteen (18) years of age or older on the date of entry.
- Employees, directors, and officers of SWHC and their respective immediate families and household members are not eligible.
- Limit one entry per person per day.
- The sweepstakes will run from [start date] though May 31, 2022.
- Selection and Notification of Winner(s):
- Winners will be chosen at random from the pool of eligible entrants.
- Participants will only be eligible to win one prize.
- Winners will be chosen after the close of business, 5:00 PM, MST, on May 31, 2022.
- Winners will be notified by either phone or email within 24 hours of the end of the sweepstakes period.
- Winners will have 30 days to claim their prize or it will be forfeited.
- By participating in this sweepstakes, participants agree to: 1) all of these rules and regulations, which will be final and binding in all respects; 2) release, discharge, and hold SWHC harmless and their respective employees, agents, directors, and officers from any liability, claims, or damages arising out of their participation in the sweepstakes and the acceptance or use, misuse, or possession of any prize. By accepting a prize, winners agree that SWHC may use their first name only and city of residence for advertising and/or publicity purposes.
- SWHC is not responsible for failures in technology such as but not limited to: technical malfunctions, lost/delayed data transmissions, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, failure of computer networks or equipment, software or website access interruptions or failures, any other error or malfunction, late or lost entry information, inaccurate entry information or transcription errors, or other human error or misdirected entries. Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void.
- Participants release SWHC and its employees, directors, officers, and agents from any liability, including personal injury or property damage, with respect to or related to the receipt and/or use of any prize awarded.
- SWHC shall have the final decision on any and all claims for prizes concerning this sweepstakes and reserves the right to disqualify any participant if these Rules and Regulations are not followed.
- All applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply, and all participants will be governed by the laws of the State of Colorado. The exclusive jurisdiction and venue for any dispute arising out of this sweepstakes will be Arapahoe County, Colorado.
- Void where prohibited by law.